Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | CRL complaint laid against 'Afrikaans only' residenceA complaint has been lodged with the CRL Rights Commission about an Afrikaans-only University of Pretoria residence. Read more »
- News24.com | Protect Cape Flats aquifer, says campaignerThe Cape Flats has a secret weapon against drought - an aquifer in Philippi that has been watering the city's vegetables for more than 200 years. Read more »
- News24.com | Reclaim the City vows to fight Tafelberg saleReclaim the City intends fighting the Western Cape government’s decision to sell the Tafelberg property, in defiance of calls to develop it into low-income housing. Read more »
- News24.com | Taxi alliance concerned owners could be punished for bad driversThe National Taxi Alliance is concerned that a new amendment bill currently before Parliament could penalise taxi owners for the behaviour of individual drivers. Read more »
- News24.com | Alleged Uber attackers head to High Court for trialFour men who allegedly attacked, robbed, and raped several Uber commuters will go on trial in the High Court in Johannesburg. Read more »
- News24.com | Charges against all three R17m SSA theft accused withdrawnCharges against all three men accused of stealing R17m from the State Security Agency between Boxing Day and New Year in December 2015 have been withdrawn. Read more »
- News24.com | Former Gauteng Hawks head blames Mdluli for ending his careerFormer Gauteng Hawks head Major-General Shadrack Sibiya has blamed former crime intelligence head Richard Mdluli for ending his career. Read more »
- News24.com | Police release photo of woman missing on Table MountainWestern Cape police have released a photo of a 50-year-old Ghanaian woman who went missing on Table Mountain on Human Rights Day. Read more »
- News24.com | Boy, 12, critically injured in Verulam hit-and-runA 12-year-old boy who is deaf and mute is in a serious condition after a car knocked him down in Verulam, Durban. Read more »
- News24.com | Intruder killed during North West farm attackAn alleged intruder was killed during an apparent farm attack in Roodekraal, Potchefstroom, North West police said. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | UK parliament attacker named as British-born Khalid MasoodIslamic State claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement issued by its Amaq news agency, but did not name Masood and gave no details. Read more »
- eNCA | Mosul parents sedate children with drugs, fearing discovery by IS: Aid groupsMen caught trying to leave would be shot while women were sometimes tied up and left outside in the cold as a warning. Militants are also using civilians as human shields. Read more »
- eNCA | Russia ex-MP killed in Kiev, Ukraine blames 'state terrorism'Kiev police chief Andriy Kryshchenko confirmed in televised comments that "the identity of the dead man has been established" as former Communist lawmaker Denis Voronenkov. Read more »
- eNCA | UK parliament attacker British-born, previously investigatedAnti-immigration groups were quick to make links between immigration and the attack, though it was subsequently revealed the attacker was British-born. Read more »
- eNCA | Polish threats, Greek objections mar preparations for EU's 60th birthdayThe EU wants to put on a show of unity at its meeting in Rome on Saturday following Britain's decision to leave the bloc. Read more »
- eNCA | Scottish independence referendum debate to resumeThe session was suspended after a lone-wolf attacker killed three people and injured 40 in London. The attacker was also shot dead. Read more »
- eNCA | Frankfurt airport ground staff reach wage deal, averting strikeThe union said talks were complicated by the fact Acciona's concession agreement for Frankfurt airport will run out soon and the German state of Hesse has tendered a new contract. Read more »
- eNCA | UPDATE: Seven arrests over British parliament terror attackThe raid was linked to the assailant in Wednesday's attacks, in which four people were killed and 40 wounded, the Press Association news agency and Sky News reported. Read more »