Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | NMMU South campus declared a 'no-go' zoneRunning battles between protesters and police entered the third day at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University on Thursday. Read more »
- News24.com | Foreign funding claims a 'blatant lie' - MadonselaFormer Public Protector Thuli Madonsela has denied that her office received direct funding from foreign donors or that it had used consultants. Read more »
- News24.com | McBride to probe alleged dodgy dealings at IpidIpid head Robert McBride wants to return the police watchdog to stability, he has said in a letter to staff. Read more »
- News24.com | I was shot in a targeted attack on students - ex-Wits SRC leaderPolice watchdog Ipid will investigate the shooting of former Wits SRC leader Shaeera Kalla who was shot 13 times in the back "at a very close range in a targeted attack on students". Read more »
- News24.com | Panayiotou worker who found alleged blood money fired for stealingAn ex-employee of murder-accused Christopher Panayioutou waited nearly a year to hand police his cellphone, which his boss allegedly used to arrange the hit on his wife Jayde, the Port Elizabeth High Court heard. Read more »
- News24.com | Hlaudi offered R10 000 ‘sweetener deal’ to staff - DASABC executive Hlaudi Motsoeneng has allegedly promised an extra R10 000 to each staff member as a "sweetener deal", the DA claims. Read more »
- News24.com | Declaring national drought disaster not a quick fix - ministerWater and Sanitation Minister Nomvula Mokonyane says she does not have sole authority to declare the drought plaguing eight provinces a national disaster. Read more »
- News24.com | UCT health sciences suspends undergrad classesUCT’s health sciences faculty has announced it would suspend all undergraduate face-to-face classes for the year, due to ongoing and widespread disruptions. Read more »
- News24.com | Mkhwebane 'too sensitive' about spy claims - DAPublic Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane is being too sensitive about claims that she worked as a spy, the DA said. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | BHP Billiton chairman to step down after managing Brazil mine disasterSamarco -- which is co-owned by BHP and Brazilian mining giant Vale -- is also facing billions of dollars in legal claims for clean-up costs and damages. Read more »
- eNCA | EU leaders agree to boost efforts to tackle illegal migration from AfricaIn exchange for financial support EU leaders require their African partners to impose tighter border controls and to take back illegal migrants. Read more »
- eNCA | Trump will accept election results if he wins'I would accept a clear election result, but would also reserve my right to file a contest or legal challenge in the case of a questionable result,' Trump said. Read more »
- eNCA | EU chief predicts dire future if EU-Canada trade deal failsBelgium, in turn, can only back the deal if it has unanimity among all of its regions. Read more »
- eNCA | Mexican judge rules against El Chapo's five appealsNational Security Commissioner Renato Sales said last week that Guzman could be extradited in January or February. Read more »
- eNCA | Saudi Arabia accuses Yemen's Huthi rebels of stepping up attacksJubeir told reporters in Washington that Saudi Arabia reserves the right to defend itself from further Huthi attacks, but stopped short of declaring the truce a failure. Read more »
- eNCA | Brazil charges 21 people for mine dam collapseThe accused included the chief executive of Samarco at the time of the tragedy, Ricardo Vescovi, as well as operations managing director Kleber Terra. Read more »
- eNCA | Spain's top court overturns bullfighting ban in CataloniaThe decision represents a significant victory for supporters of the centuries-old tradition who have long sparred with animal rights organisations. Read more »
- eNCA | Clinton and Trump trade barbs in final debateIn a debate that for the first time focused more on policy than character, the two candidates nonetheless lashed out at each other. Read more »
- eNCA | Dalit man kills himself in western India as protest over land rights widensThe man and other Dalits had been forced out of their village more than two decades ago for trying to cultivate grazing land, a move that was opposed by higher-caste villagers. Read more »